Sunday 26 September 2010

Thrifty things...

As promised here are my lovely thrifty/vintage finds this week. I brought a pair of cute vintage cup and saucers for £1 after I proofed at the printers. No matter how much I wash them though they still don't feel clean. I was fine until James went into the possibilities of where they came from and the most likely reasons of why they ended up in a house clearance charity shop! Anyway, one set will be coming to Falmouth with me...after a few more washes! I brought a cute hand knit vintage cardigan from the Flea Market at the weekend, along with a sweet tea dress, I love the print. Paired with thick brown tights/trousers, boots and chunky knit cardy I think it will be a staple in my Autumn wardrobe.

Happy thrifting! Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment