Monday 27 September 2010

I'm a Falmouth Fresher!

I am now officially a Falmouth student! I'm finding it hard to believe and still pinching myself...did I really get in?! I struggled to open my eyes and step out into the cold air this morning but I got myself ready with plenty of time and was at the bus stop early too! Good start for me! I realised whilst sitting there that considering it was almost October i should probably wear something warmer than a dress, cardigan and tights! And with that my first lesson was learnt! It was such a pretty ride in, through the countryside and I met a few girls whilst waiting for inductions to start. It was such a beautiful day and the campus itself is pretty awesome, I feel so lucky to be studying there for 3 years. The machinery got me a little excited! We find out our timetables tomorrow and meet the technicians & then I'm leaving after lunch to pick up the merchandise cards from the printers! I'm actually looking forward to the trip to Uni tomorrow as a friend is driving me yay! Here are a few of the photos I took today of the design center and our space. Our mentors put up bunting!  
Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment