Sunday 26 September 2010

Can't sleep so here I go...

I couldn't sleep. I know I should be getting oodles of sleep what with being so busy and my meet and greet this evening but still...can't help the sleep come. So I decided to watch Away we go. I can't believe it's taken me so long to watch this movie! It is the most perfect, beautiful film I have watched in a while. The story is so touching and a true love story of a new family, trying to find a place to settle and getting parenting tips along the way. It's so heartwarming and I was laughing out loud and welling with tears at the same time. Sam Mendes is a genius. Everything about this is perfect. Can't wait for James to wake up so we can watch it together. 
I'm going to try and get some sleep now and dream of our future...

 

Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment