Tuesday 31 August 2010

I'm a Wolf

I don't know what it is but I can't create without music, played as loud as possible. I have given The Foals new amazing album a break from constant loop and am revisiting Sea Wolf, I love this song!
 
I'm having a productive day so far...just sourced and ordered Mawata Silk, dye and beads for the Poppy's. How I do love being organised!  A lovely day of making cute things for the shop update and friends for dinner and press release brainstorming! I have so much to do in preparation for Falmouth too but I brought my dress for the Freshers Ball yesterday and a 1940s leather doctors bag for all my uni supplies (yet to buy!); it's the cutest bag I ever did see! I'll post a photo when it arrives!   There is so many exciting things coming up, but for now it's sewing and completing my last week of my Summer job! I can't wait for Autumn term!
  love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment