Monday 23 August 2010

a day of loveliness


Yesterday we took the girls to Trereife Park near Newlyn for the Hidden art Design Show. It wasn't the best place to take two 15 year old girls, they spent most of the time chatting by the sandpit out the back and ate crepes whilst I met designers, saw old friends and walked around the beautiful house and gardens with James dreaming up lovely things. It was such an incredibly lovely place with a cobbled street  behind the house with a cafe, stables, a walled garden and just the right amount of vintage loveliness without being pretentious.
The inside of the house was so cute, my favourite room was the vintage pink and cream bedroom overlooking the front lawn, oh so pretty....
I met Poppy Treffry (who is super lovely) and saw Sue Dove, my former tutor and textile artist. I met so many lovely designers, and have a fair few things on my christmas list already! My favourites were Bonbi Forest where I brought the cutest owl scarf (below) and Buy or Die selling sweet printed vintage and reclaimed textile jewellery, I got a lovely pair of studs!
 This is my awesome owl scarf from Bonbi Forest..
I loved this cute ceramic bird bracelet from Julie! So sweet! She was just as lovely.
 
I love these girls! Summer Rose and Hannah are the worlds greatest and cutest teens! We love their visits so! 
love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment