Thursday 28 October 2010

Keep Calm & Drink Tea

I had the best advice today. To just enjoy it. This was what my hard working, late nights and weekend CGI boyfriend told me after my panic and moan about the workload at Uni and fitting in my other commitments. He has a point. I have the kettle on, & am taking a deep breathe. My friend told me the other day when talking about the future that she was worried I will take on too much myself...I do that already. But that's just me. I love it. I love what I do and when it all gets too much I have a cup of tea and a cake (in tonight's case a lemon curd tart)  whilst scribbling a to do list and tell myself I'm doing it all because I love it. Nothing worth doing is easy.

(We Heart It)
 Talking of taking on too much I have some exciting things coming up! Will share with you soon! 
Love emme lou x

1 comment:

Romeria said...

I keep telling myself the same thing. " I am at college because I chose to be. No one is forcing me. Its a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow as an artist. ENJOY IT." Its amazing how quickly I forget all that. :-)

Post a Comment