Monday 1 November 2010

The Spook before the Flu

This year I went as a  Twilight Vampire, with the red eyes, pale and sparkly skin. I was told on a few occasions I looked like a Cullen so was extremely happy! I am a bit of a Twilight nerd! I had an awesome night at a friends House party, danced in town, put a very drunk friend to bed and  then woke up with ... the flu. I wish it was a hangover but sadly not. After all day yesterday having the shakes and sweats, I had the day off today. It's a good thing too as I am worse and collapsed earlier, knocking over all my yarn.
I'll share more with you soon and some spooky pics but for now I'm going to crawl back onto the sofa, watch twilight and wait for James to come home with soup.
Hope you had a spooktacular Halloween!

Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment