Sunday 17 October 2010

Busy Blogger

 I have been so busy since starting Falmouth. There never seems to be enough time to do all the many things I need to do let alone the things I want to do. I miss blogging. I also miss seeing friends,lounging about watching movies and my favourite shows but I caught up with them all this weekend. James is up country visiting his family. He's only  been gone three days but I want him home! It's horrid without him, the house feels so empty. I went over for dinner at friends on Friday, felt my little Godson kicking his mummy which was pretty special, then spent the weekend in the Country with our friends where I moaned about missing James, ate a ridiculous amount of food, watched trashy tv and cuddled Smoo...a lot. He broke me...I love him. I'm glad James wasn't there to see it! He's pretty desperate for a puppy!


I have some amazing friends..thank you for looking after me!

Love emme lou x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a hungarian vizla you have there? They have so soft!

emme lou said...

He sure is! He's soft but loud and drools a lot but he's growing on me! x

Post a Comment