Thursday 4 November 2010

I shall go to the Fair...

I was so frustrated last night. I still felt terrible, I knew I had my assessment today that I wouldn't be able to go to and was whinging to James how I don't have time to be ill. I crawled upstairs to my messy sewing room, gathered up some vintage fabrics, glue, cotton, needles and blanks and got to work in the living room. James hesitantly asked if I was well enough to be doing it to which I replied no but I'm sick of doing nothing! 
He quickly went quiet again. 
It felt good getting a few bits for the Christmas Gift Fair made up but I still have a lot to do. I'm going to try and finish off some hair bows that are half completed whilst the Gilmore girls and a sleepy Roxy keep me company...I may end up napping with her.
Here's a little sneak peek... two weeks to go!

 
Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment