Tuesday 21 December 2010

Snow and Tears (part two)

I decided that we needed to have some fun in the snow, to make up for the fact that it has ruined our plans. I dragged a reluctant James and Emily out and we went down the road to the 'dips'. Although my boots are very pretty they have absolutely no grip so I fell A LOT! James had to get me at the bottom of the hill every time! It's kept my love of snow a little bit alive after the disappointment yesterday. We've decided to stay with Mama Mia and the family for Christmas until we fly out on Boxing day...hopefully. I don't want to jinx it. It's so strange seeing red brick houses. Granite is everywhere back home, even though this was our home for many years. We're so lucky to have James' family here, we were going to see them after Vienna but this way we get to see them for longer and have our first Christmas day with them. Plus Ray does an amazing Roast!
Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment