Friday 17 December 2010

Preparing for the Chill!

Time is going much quicker than it should be! I don't know why this still surprises me, I'm always shocked as I madly try to get everything done upon realisation but this time it's for something fantastic! I just hope the snow holds out until Tuesday as Me and James will be on a long road trip to Heathrow on Sunday and flying out to visit my parents for the holidays on Monday! We're going to Vienna! yay!! I am so so sooo excited, not only because I haven't seen my parents (and sister whose joining us out there) in 7 months but they live in such a beautiful city AND it's Christmas! I think I may burst!
I'm starting to get myself organised but have yet to start Christmas presents! My Dad was not surprised as per usual that it's left to the last minute but I enjoy creating things for others and can't wait to have a day making tomorrow. I've seen ear warmers all over the high street and online and after a uni friend knitted one up I thought I'd have a go. I've been working on Crochet Ear warmers as they're a cute alternative to hats in the cold Austrian climate! Plus it will give me something fun to do in the airport! 

 

 Hope you're Christmas preparations are going well! 
Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment