Friday 22 April 2011

Playing Catchup!

It has been a ridiculously long time since I last blogged! I felt like I had nothing fun to say in a while, it was all Uni work. I went to visit my parents in Vienna and a friend in Surrey in my first few weeks of half term. It was so lovely getting away but I missed James and Roxy terribly and James got us some new little family members whilst I was gone! I've been doing lots of cleaning and laundry since being back and enjoying baby cuddles, pizza eating with friends and baking and antique rummaging with Em. It's been a really lovely Easter holiday...4 weeks, four whole weeks and yes whilst I do love the long holidays being a Student I am actually itching to go back! I miss my routine, I miss class, I'm getting into a bit of an OCD high with the house and every little thing is driving me mad! So I go back on Tuesday after a fun packed Easter Weekend (and cramming work!) for the last term of my first year.  Hope you enjoy the few blog posts I'm catching up with over the next few days.

Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment