Saturday 23 April 2011

Ethereal Architecture

For our Mixed Media Summer brief we have to pick two words from a list as our starting point. I picked Ethereal and Architecture. I took so many photos out in Vienna, looking at the beautiful buildings, the space in between, negative space and tram lines. I felt so inspired but since being home have been in a bit of a creative slump. Time has, as always, ran away from me. I was feeling a little lost and as I'm not sure exactly what we can produce next term, but I guess it's a good thing as I normally have a design in mind and then find references so it will be a good change for me. 
I've been putting off drawing for a couple of weeks now so I really must force myself to this afternoon! I have the house to myself, and I will keep thinking of Trereife tomorrow as my reward for actually doing something! 
Here's some pretty photos from my trip...


 Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment