Monday 16 May 2011

Lovely Lomo Pt 2

Well a week later and I am still ill. I'm over the worst and after an emergency stock up of a huge amount of fruit, veggies and cough syrup I am on the mend. I am ridiculously behind with my Uni work and sat at my pretty sewing machine trying to work my way through some of my missed workshop. I just wanted to share some pretty new photos from my Easter trip. I tried out slide film and am very happy with the results! The lovely film developers said it would be hit or miss to whether they would come out block bright colour unless I went for a different safer option of processing (that would have basically left me penniless), so I opted to risk it...and they are perfect. 


  Hope you're all managing to keep the bugs away!

Love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment