Saturday 21 August 2010

I'm Sew Happy

I woke up really early today, two hours before my alarm clock, and felt surprisingly well. Thank goodness this bug/cold has only latest a few days. I missed the early train to work so me and the girls have an hour to kill. I'm photographing the boutique Birds of a Feather today, where i brought this gorgeous Tea and Ceremony notebook for Falmouth lecture notes. I love it! Wonder what new goodies they have in today. The girls and I had a brilliant girls night last night. A ridiculous amount of chocolate, cream, and two nick sparks movies, needless to say there were a few tears. I had to read my book during A walk to Remember else I would have been crying too! That movie gets me every time, even though I have seen it countless times. I painted my nails for another distraction and used a sharpie to make cute polka dots!

 

love emme lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment